Since early 2010, women from the village of Bisserké walked 6 miles one way to attend church services and activities at the church in Kamkaniba. As church leadership continued to evangelize the region, it became evident a house of worship was needed in the village of Bisserké. Construction began in 2011. Today their average Sunday attendance is 79 youth and 141 children. The Pastor and congregation are a joy to spend time with. Their love for Jesus and desire to please Him is palpable. Even though this village is remote, some of their women walked for 2 days to attend the regional Women’s Bible meeting.
- God will call and raise up additional workers for His labor.
- God will touch the heart of someone in the village to give land so that the members will be able to grow crops to support their church.
- For a genuine spiritual response to the Gospel
- For the young men and women of our congregation to remain spiritually and physically pure.
- That marriages in Christ will be strong in faith, love and harmony.
- That we have faith in God and believe Him to provide our needs. That we all would practice tithing and giving so that the needs of the church congregation and church complex can be met.
Pastor Evarice Dabiré