The Balembar Church was established in 2002 after evangelism began in 2001. Attendance on Sundays averages 86 adults and 102 children. This church is rich in trained leadership and is blessed with several structures to support ministry, including a well.
- God will continue to save lost souls.
- God will raise up godly men and women to serve Him.
- for the youth to flee youthful temptations.
- current and future leaders will be men and women of genuine faith and humility.
- the church will have the confidence of Matthew 6:33, knowing that as we fix our eyes on Christ, He will supply our physical and spiritual needs.
Pastor Maturin Hien